IQAC(Internal Quality Assurance Cell)
Phool Singh Bisht Rajkiya Mahavidyalya Naughar Lambgaon, T.G.
IQAC prepares an action plan at the beginning of the year towards quality enhancement and the outcome achieved by the end of the year.
Action Plan of Internal Quality Assurance Cell:
- Every department will submit its progress report to the Coordinator of IQAC on 15th August, 15th December, and 15 th April of every year.
- Every department will get feedback from students on set questionnaires and act accordingly based on information received. IQAC will also analyze that information and convey the findings to the Management and Principal of the college.
- Every department will discuss at least twice in a year (November and January) with parents and alumni at the departmental level and adopt the suggestions. The departments will convey the proceedings of such meetings in writing to IQAC so that quality-related targets may be improved.
- Every department will fix its annual targets regarding teaching days, examination results, a publication of research papers and books, participation in seminars, conferences, and workshops, organization of various activities like debates, quiz competition, guest lectures, seminars, conferences, workshops, etc. The departments will provide information about targets and achievements to IQAC and college administration. The
departments will make every effort to achieve the target of a minimum of 180 teaching days in a year.
- There should be emphasis upon the adoption of the following best practices-
- Regular role of Parents – Teachers and Alumni Associations at the departmental level.
- Regular technical training for non-teaching staff.
- Unitization of syllabi and availability of plan of lectures to students.
- Regular discussion of Principal and Coordinator of IQAC with various departments.
- Regular role of students in the decisions relating activities of various departments.z
- The solution of problems through the Tutor-Ward system at the PG level.
- Regular and systematic collection of information.
- Preparation of plans and budgets through democratic procedures.
- Activation of placement cells at departmental level.
Dr. Satendra Kumar Pandey Prof. Yogesh Kumar Sharma
Co- Ordinator IQAC Chair Person IQAC
IQAC Committee members
- Dr. Bharat Singh Chufal
- Ms. Priyanka Dimri (Member)
- Mr. Mayank (Member)
- Dr. Vijay Singh Rana (Member)
- Ms. Mayani Chaodary (Member)
- Mr. Dhanesh Prasad Uniyal (Member)
- Mr. Balbir Singh Chauhan (Member)
- Mr. Ajeet Singh (Member)
- Dr. Abdul Wahab (Member)
- Ms. Anukriti Badola (Member)